11th August 2020
2021 Student Leaders sought
2021 student leadership applications now being accepted
Students at Nagle College are provided with a number of opportunities to develop their leadership potential. Student leadership allows students to broaden their talents with the support of their peers and our Deputy Principal – Pastoral, Mrs Sharon Buurman. Student leaders positively contribute to their College community by working collaboratively and drawing influence from the Gospel values on which we are founded.
Student leadership at Nagle College is designed to:
- Develop the leadership potential of our students.
- Promote a culture of leadership and service within the student body.
- Enable our students to contribute to the life of the College and the wider community.
- Foster leadership in the junior years and provide a process which mentors our younger students to develop their leadership skills and capacities.
- Introduce a Student Council to enable more students to participate in the formal positions of leadership.
- Strengthen the link between Student Leaders and House leaders.
Applications for 2021 student leadership positions are now open to students across all year levels. Students are able to download an application online, and are kindly requested to submit their applications by Friday 28 August at 3.20 pm. Application forms are available for download from the Nagle College website.
Students with any questions about student leadership positions, or about the application process, are encourage to read the Student Leadership Brochure of contact Mrs Sharon Buurman, Deputy Principal-Pastoral.